M53 Ford is committed to ensuring that the principle of treating customers fairly is applied responsibly and with integrity throughout all aspects of our day to day business.
In practical terms we aim to ensure:
- Our dealerships are orderly, well maintained and inviting, providing a pleasant environment for our customers.
- We have an industry leading sales process that is highly efficient, effective and simplified.
- The products and services we offer are suited to our customers, competitively priced and presented in an easy to understand manner.
- Our carefully selected business partners are committed to our principle of treating customers fairly.
Our overall aim is to ensure that all customers are entirely satisfied with all aspects of communication with the company before, during and after purchase. This is monitored through customer satisfaction surveys.
Wherever possible, we will act upon customer feedback and management information to develop and improve the company’s processes and procedures with the aim of exceeding the expectation of our customers.
Should you be dissatisfied with any aspect of dealing with the company, please contact:
- Our treating customers fairly policy is based on our mission statement and has become the ethos which our staff aim to adhere to at all times. We aim to ensure that all employees achieve the following:
- To always be friendly, helpful and courteous
- Listen to customers requirements and understand their needs.
- Provide accurate and relevant information in a clear and fair manner that is not misleading.
- Assist wherever possible at all times
- Aim to deliver the promises we make.
- We are fully committed to meet our customer obligations.
- We invest in the training of our staff, who demonstrate loyalty, stability and competence and are focused on the importance of treating customers fairly.
In writing M53 Motors Limited, Rossmore Road East, Ellesmere Port, CH65 3BR
- By Telephone 0151 357 1221
- By Fax 0151 357 1094
- By Email email@example.com