About the scheme
Do you or does anyone in your family receive Higher Rate Mobility Allowance or the newly introduced Disability Living Allowance?
If the answer is "yes", then you could drive or be driven in a brand new car of your choice through the motability scheme! What's more is there are no advance payments required on plenty of models!
Over half a million people have taken advantage of the Ford Motability Scheme and the team of Motability experts at M53 Ford in the Wirral and Ellesmere Port can help if you feel you could benefit from the Scheme. By adapting customers current Ford vehicles or helping them choose and finance Mobility Ford cars we can help our customers maintain their independence.
Ford have won Motability's ''Dealer Group of the Year''. The Ford Motability Scheme at M53 Ford is designed to make investing in a Ford Motability vehicle as stress free as possible so we have a range of Ford finance options. You could qualify for a range of money saving options including paying zero VAT on a range of new and used Ford cars which have been fitted with adaptations to suit wheelchair users. Many of the most popular adaptations are completely free of charge on the Ford Motability Scheme.
The specialist Ford Motability team at M53 Ford can discuss your adaptation options and suggest practical advice. Adaptations and benefits offered by M53 Ford include; Wheelchair hoists, Person hoists, Ramps, Swivel seats and other seating modifications, Adaptations to make driving easier including hand controls, Passenger vehicles for wheelchairs, A replacement Ford car while yours is being adapted. At M53 Ford we can ensure your existing vehicle is adapted to fit your requirements exactly.
How do I join?
Simple. Just exchange either your Higher Rate Mobility Allowance, the newly introduced Disability Living Allowance or War Pensioners Mobility Supplement for a brand new car every three years. Some cars will require an Advance Payment, which is payable to your dealer when you collect your car
Please note that you need to be receiving your allowance for the full length of the agreement. However, if you have at least 12 months award remaining, you’re free to join.
- Industry leading customer satisfaction.
- Fully accredited by Motability on a regular basis.
- Have more than 30 years combined experience of the scheme.
- Can guide your journey through application, selection and customisation of your new vehicle.
- Our aftersales ensure the regular maintenance and upkeep of your vehicle.
- Home demonstrations available.
- Peace of mind that all your needs will be carefully considered.
Personal Independence Payment
As part of its welfare reform programme, the Government has started to replace Disability Living Allowance with a new benefit called Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for disabled people aged 16-64.
- A brand new car every 3 years
- Colour of your choice (Metallic paint)
- Comprehensive cover including glass cover
- Road tax
- Servicing and maintenance
- Replacement tyres
- Full breakdown cover provided by the RAC
- Many adaptations available free of charge
- Flexible in case of change to disability